Hardly noticed when done well…
Health & Safety Management is a core service provided by Amber Housing in the homes and properties we own and manage on behalf of others.
We manage a range of specialist contractors to deliver our extensive annual safety assurance programmes which include:
- Gas inspections and servicing
- Electrical safety testing
- Portable appliance inspection and testing
- Lifting equipment (assisted baths, mobile hoists, ceiling tracking, passenger, step & platform lifts, nursing beds) testing and inspection
- Fire safety installations, fire panels, extinguishers, emergency lighting, lightning protection, detectors, fire doors, lightening conductors etc
- Water safety (legionella prevention)
In recognition of our exceptional Health & Safety performance in relation to properties owned and managed by Amber Housing, we are formally appointed (in April 2016) by Heritage Care to deliver property based, employee and service user Health & Safety services across the Heritage Care Group.