Service excellence and high expectations
We encourage our tenants to have high expectations of the services they receive and that includes the services they receive from us.
Here is a summary of the standards that we work to.
Amber Housing will:
- Employ suitably qualified staff to manage and deliver housing management services
- Ensure that our tenants have access to an accessible Tenancy Agreement and Handbook
- Ensure that new tenants and their support staff are advised of health & safety aspects of their property including fire safety, reporting repairs and how any damage to the property caused by tenants is sensitively managed
- Insuring furniture and equipment we own tenanted properties and ensuring they meet regulatory standards
- Ensure that tenants or through their support provider know how to report the need for repairs and are kept informed on the progress of repairs
- Consult tenants on planned improvements to their homes and offer choices on colour schemes, floor coverings and new furniture
- Tell tenants and their support staff how they can make their views known to Amber Housing and how Amber will consult with tenants.
- Ensure that tenants know what to do if they are unhappy with the service provided and will deal with any complaints promptly and in accordance with its Complaints Procedure.